Savory Island Cranberry Relish
- 1 12oz bag of Cranberries
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ¾ Cup Lilikoi Chili Pepper Sauce (from Da Vine Foods)
- 2 T Red Wine
- Rinse cranberries and discard bad ones.
- Put the cranberries, water and sugar in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil. *Boil for 10 minutes or until all the berries have popped.
- Add ¾ Cup of Da Vine Foods’ Lilikoi Chili Pepper Sauce and 2 Tbl of red wine.
- Stir until completely incorporated.
- Put into a container and refrigerate until served.
For a thicker sauce, boil for 20 minutes.