Passion Fruit Brussel Sprouts
- 6-8 Slices of Lilikoi Bacon with Mac Nuts
- 3 Tbl bacon grease
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 2 tsp Bullion (chicken or veggie)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic finely chopped
- ¼ Cup Lilikoi Puree
- ½ Cup Mac nuts or almonds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
- Wash and chop the Brussel sprouts in bite sized pieces.
- Put all of the ingredients except the Brussel sprouts and the bacon in a medium sized frying pan.
- Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Toss in the Brussel sprouts for a minute
- Add in the nuts and the cooked bacon being sure that everything is coated well and incorporated.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes at 400 degrees
The recipe for the Lilikoi Candied Bacon can be found at https://davinehawaii.com/recipe/lilikoi-candied-bacon-with-mac-nuts/.