Asian Inspired Dipping Sauce Recipe
- ½ Inch Piece Ginger Root, grated
- 1 Clove Garlic, chopped fine
- 1 Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped fine
- 1 Tbl Mirin
- 3 Tbl White Vinegar
- ¼ Cup Passion Fruit Puree
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbl Corn Starch
- 1 Tbl Water
- Mix cornstarch into cold water until smooth.
- Heat the mixture until slightly thickened.
- Add other ingredients.
- Serve warm in small bowls
1. Sauce on the front left of the picture is Da Vine Foods’ Lilikoi Chili Pepper Sauce
2. Sauce on the right is the Passion Fruit Dipping Sauce recipe above
3. The sauce in the back is the one that came with the spring rolls