Won Tons, Brie Cheese & Lilikoi Coconut Butter
Delicious won tons with a tropical kick.
- 1 Package Won Ton Wrappers
- 1 Small Brie Cheese Round
- 1 Cup Lilikoi Coconut Butter
- 1 Egg White
- Canola Oil
- Pastry Brush
- Cut the brie cheese in to 1/2" thick small triangles. Lay out won ton wrappers.
- Put 1 slice of brie cheese in the middle of the won ton wrapper.
- Brush the egg white on two edges of each won ton wrapper with your pastry brush. Fold the won ton wrapper over to form a triangle.
- Fill a large frying pan with 3/4" of canola oil.
- Fry the won tons until golden brown on each side. Lay them out on a paper towel to drain the oil.
- Put 1 tsp Lilikoi Coconut Butter on each fried won ton.