Coconut Lilikoi Puff Pastries
A delicious, rich pastry with a light zest.
- Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry Sheets
- Lilikoi Coconut Butter
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Open sheets and cut with round cookie cutter.
- Lightly press into mini muffin tins. (They will puff up to a ball)
- Bake per package directions (12-15 minutes)
- Cut a nickle sized hole in the top of the puff pastry. Place back into the still warm oven that is cooling, to dry the centers, for 15 minutes.
- When pastry is cool, spoon Lilikoi Coconut Butter into the center hole.
- Top with Heavy Whipped Cream