Coconut Lilikoi Puff Pastries
If you are looking for a dessert recipe that is very easy yet wows your family, look no more. This 3 ingredient recipe uses premade puff pastry you can find in the freezer section at your grocery store. Add some whip cream and our passion fruit curd with coconut and viola!
I cut it with a round cookie cutter, put it in a muffin tin to bake and watch it puff up. You can cut them in half and pipe in the filling, like you see in the photo, or scoop a hole in the center and fill with a spoon.
If I feel like going all out I will grate some chocolate over the top and add a sprig of mint for color. Very easy and delicious!
These are always a crowd pleaser!
- Pepperidge Farms Puff Pastry Sheets
- Lilikoi Coconut Butter
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Open sheets and cut with round cookie cutter.
- Lightly press into mini muffin tins. (They will puff up to a ball)
- Bake per package directions (12-15 minutes)
- Cut a nickle sized hole in the top of the puff pastry. Place back into the still warm oven that is cooling, to dry the centers, for 15 minutes.
- When pastry is cool, spoon Lilikoi Coconut Butter into the center hole.
- Top with Heavy Whipped Cream