Lilikoi Butter with Coconut Fish Fillets
This quick and easy baked fish recipe uses lots of the flavors of the islands. There is nothing like our fresh local fish. We've paired it with our Lilikoi (Passion Fruit) Coconut Butter and macadamia nuts for a true Hawaiian favorite.
We've made this recipe with fresh caught Ono but if you don't have access to Ono you can use cod or hake. Fish is really all about the sauce and condiments.
- Fish Fillets (10-12 oz if serving 2 or enough for your party. I used Ono)
- Lilikoi Coconut Butter
- Macadamia Nuts Chopped
- Red Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay your fish filets out on a large cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil.
- Salt and pepper each fillet. If you like things spicy lightly sprinkle on the red pepper.
- Using a pastry brush, brush on the Lilikoi Coconut Butter onto each fillet.
- Cover with chopped macadamia nuts.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until done.