Spicy Spinach Salad
This is a super easy and delicious side dish to any meal. Add some left-over meat of any kind and it is now a full dinner. It's naturally gluten free, low in sugar and healthy as can be!
- 1 Large fist full of Fresh spinach
- 2 Tbl Da Vine Foods’ Lilikoi Chili Pepper Sauce
- 1-¼” slice Goat Cheese
- 10-15 Craisins (dried cranberries)
- 4 whole almonds sliced
- Rinse and pat dry the spinach. If you are using spinach that is fresh grown you may want to remove most of the stems.
- Place the spinach in a salad bowl.
- Break up the goat cheese and place over the spinach.
- Add the craisins and the sliced almonds.
- Drizzle salad with the Lilikoi Chili Pepper Sauce.
That’s it! Salad complete and delicious!
You can exchange the goat cheese with feta.
You can trade out the sliced almonds for any other nut you enjoy.
If you are spicy adverse you can check out our Lilikoi Vinaigrette Recipe for another great salad dressing option.