Kahakai Mai Tai Recipe
This mai tai recipe packs a punch. Be sure to warn your guests that these are smooth but strong drinks!
As always, please drink responsibly and stay safe!
- 1 shot per glass Da Vine Foods Lilikoi Cocktail Mix
- 4 Parts each Silver & Gold Rum
- 3 Parts each Spiced Rum & Orange Curacao
- 2 Parts each Water & Orgeat Syrup
- 2 Parts Simple Syrup
- 1/2 of a Lime squeezed into each glass
- 1 Float of Whaler's Rum into each glass
- In a small pitcher mix Silver, Gold & Spiced Rums, Curacao, Water, Orgeat, and Simple Syrup
- Fill bucket glasses with ice
- Add 1 shot of Lilikoi Cocktail Mix to each glass then fill with mixture
- Squeeze 1/2 of a Lime into each glass; stir
- Pour Whalers Dark Rum float on top
- Garnish with a lime wedge, paper umbrella, and a maraschino cherry and serve