My husband came up with this drink for a happy hour we were having with our adult children last week. We all loved it so much, I decided to share it with you. I think you'll love it too.
This is our tropical version of a whiskey sour.
The lemon juice can be exchanged with any fresh citrus fruit you have on hand. We have had these using lime, lemon and grapefruit so far. It always turns out delicious!
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon
- 1 1/2 oz Lilikoi (Passion Fruit) Cocktail Mix
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker with no ice.
- Shake well until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake again until well chilled.
- Strain into a bucket style cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a slice of orange.
- Serve and enjoy!
The lemon juice can be exchanged with anything you have on hand that is citrus.