Passionate Hurricane Cocktail Recipe
We see our fair share of hurricanes in Hawaii, particularly in El Nino years like this one, so this drink seems especially appropriate.
- 2 oz White Rum
- 2 oz Dark Rum
- 2.5 oz Lilikoi Cocktail mix
- .5 oz Orange Juice
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- Fill the hurricane or a tall glasses with ice.
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker.
- Shake and strain into your hurricane glass.
- Garnish with an orange wheel and a cherry.
This cocktail is traditionally garnished with and orange wheel and a maraschino cherry. I had limes on hand and some rosemary. Use whatever you have on hand to make your drink look as good as it's going to taste!