Passion Fruit Cosmopolitan
I had a passion fruit Cosmopolitan while visiting a local sushi restaurant. Turns out it was really good! I quickly jotted down the ingredients so I could attempt to recreate it at home and then of course, share it with you. Here's what I came up with.
- 1 oz Lilikoi Cocktail Mix
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice Cocktail Mix
- 1-2 oz Vodka
- Lime (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake until well mixed and chilled.
- Pour into a martini glass and garnish with a slice of lime.
- Double up the recipe to enjoy with friends or loved ones.