Lilikoi Coconut Tapioca Pudding Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Minute Tapioca
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Passion Fruit Puree
- 1/4 Cup jam, thinned with 1 tsp water
- 3 tsp Vanilla yogurt
- 6 Large Berries
- Mix tapioca, sugar, egg, milk, coconut milk and vanilla in a saucepan.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Cook until boiling, reduce heat, stir constantly until thick.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool to room temperature, then add Passion Fruit Puree.
- Pour into 6 small bowls, ramekins or glasses.
- Garnish with thinned jam, dot of yogurt and one berry.
You can use any flavor or jam and berries that you like. I used blackberry here, both the jam and the berry.
For a stronger Lilikoi taste you could use our lilikoi jelly.