Hawaiian Passion Fruit Sorbet
Tangy, light, and delicious, just as a sorbet should be, this recipe for Hawaiian Passion Fruit Sorbet is a treat.
- 3/4 Cup of Pure Cane Sugar
- 2 1/2 Cups Just the Juice Lilikoi Puree
- 1/3 Cup Lime Juice
- Toppers (optional): Fresh mango, papaya or pineapple diced in small chunks with a splash of coconut rum over the top.
- Combine the sugar and juices in a sauce pan over medium high heat stirring until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled (8 or more hours). Process in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
- Transfer to an air tight container and freeze until ready to serve.