Passion Fruit Mousse
This is the easiest way to produce a creamy and deliciously out of this world mousse!
I frequently make this up the day of a dinner party and serve for dessert. It is so quick and easy that I don't have to even think about it. Everyone loves this mousse with its sweet yet tangy taste from the tropics.
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Da Vine Foods Passion Fruit (Lilikoi) Puree
- Pour the whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, & passion fruit puree into a blender. Blend on low until light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Pour into serving bowl or dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Garnish with fresh fruit or drizzle with semi-sweet chocolate if desired.
Any citrus juice or puree may be used in place of the passion fruit puree.